- $12.00 - $15.00 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Employee Discounts, Ask Us!
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
As a host/hostess for Café Gratitude you are the bright star that heads our humble abode. You are first and foremost a brand ambassador, as well as the first and last impression to all guests that dine with us. You radiate energy that our guests can feel as they pass through our doorway.
Objectives and Expectations:
- Welcome each guest warmly with your full undivided attention like they were coming into your own home- Speak to each guest with respect
- Exude positive energy to each guest as they enter and leave our restaurant
- Respect your space
– keep the host stand clean and organized, for a cluttered workspace breeds a cluttered mind. And nobody has time for that!
- Answer the phone with a smile on your face, so much so that your happiness oozes into the phone on their end- Keep open lines of communication between your fellow advocates, management, and guests
- Maintain noticeable cleanliness in the entryway and bathrooms- Seek out opportunities to set the guest up with the best experience tailored to their needs and preferences- Organize reservations, and seat guests at tables that best contribute to the efficiency of the restaurant
- See the flow of the entire restaurant to create a cohesive team of excellent customer service in both the front and back of house
- Radiate positivity and uphold our company values at all times
- Respect the procedures, standards and training we provide and carry them out knowing it is all to provide the most heartfelt experience possible
Personal Success Characteristics
- A personal mission to positively impact the people around you
- To hold yourself in integrity in all actions you do
- Ability to work efficiently in a place of gratitude, while helping to bring a community of health and wellness to life for anyone who wants to join
- To choose happiness, and show others to do the same
- A commitment to spreading knowledge of organic, plant-based food
- Desire to continuously learn, and be open to others
- Strong attention to detail
- ServSafe Food Handler Certificate required
- Use of Open Table software is preferred
- Must be able to work with a team in a fast-paced environment with a focus on customer service
Gracias Madre & Cafe Gratitude is a collection of 100% organic plant-based restaurants specializing in gourmet cuisines. We strive to create a menu and environment that supports health and sustainability for both our community and the planet. We practice business through a term we call “Sacred Commerce”, where we provide inspired service, honest and transparent communication, and express gratitude for the richness of our lives. Check out our menu and come dine with us. Come to our workshops & classes and learn with us. Visit our online store and support us.
Love is Served