DRIVERS - Medical Transportation - Full/ Part Time
- $12.00 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Health Insurance
- Employer Unlikely to Respond
You will be driving a full size van to transport people in wheelchairs and those who need extra help to medical appointments. The van has a wheelchair lift and locks for the wheelchair. Every person we serve is special and needs special care. Therefore the company name CARE VAN INC.
- Starting pay is $12.00 per hour.
- Health Insurance for FT after 90 days of employment.
- Extensive training in passenger assistance, use of equipment, defensive driving and patient sensitivity.
- We pay for training, certifications and permits.
- Looking for a nice person with good driving habits who likes helping people.
- Previous driving employment is a plus but not required.
- Able bodied - some lifting required.
- Must pass pre-employment physical and drug test and a Department of Justice background check.
- Bring a DMV H-6 printout less than 30 days old when apply at office.
- The employment application and a short map test must be completed in our office.
WHO WE ARE:
- CARE VAN INC has provided non-emergency medical transportation since 1977 under the same ownership.
- We transport wheelchair passengers and walking passengers who need assistance.
- We are not an ambulance.
- We pride ourselves in being caring and careful.
- Excellent reputation in the medical community.
- Serve Glendale, Burbank & East San Fernando Valley.