- $13.25 Hourly
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Ask Us!, Meal Plan / Free Food, Employee Discounts
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
The Food Runner will be responsible for delivering food to restaurant guests. Food Runners will be responsible for learning all menu items and know what each dish looks like to ensure that they are delivering the proper meal items to the correct guest. It's also important that the plates are handled carefully and brought out in a timely manner, to ensure optimal food temperature. Have fun and make friends!!!
- Brings proper food, dishes, and menu items to the correct table and guest in a timely manner.
- Welcomes all customers to the restaurant professionally and courteously, according to the established sequence of service.
- Works with a sense of urgency to anticipate customer needs and other team members when the opportunity arises.
- Communicates with management, and other service staff to rectify any and all customer needs, comments or incidents.
- Cleans all spills immediately, notifying other staff members and using appropriate signage when necessary.
- Performs all opening and closing duties as assigned.
- A minimum of 1 year experience in a high volume, service focused environment.
- Must be able to maintain excellent customer service skills and attention to detail while maintaining high service standard.
- Must be able to lift and carry at least 50 pounds on a tray or service arm.
- Must be physically able to walk without assistance on varied surfaces for an extended period of time.
- Must be organized, follow directions and make quick decisions that are consistent with established company standards.
- Must be fluent in the English language, both written and oral. Multilingual skills are a plus.
- Must be neat and clean in appearance and physically fit to perform the duties required.
- Must be able to stand or walk a minimum eight-hour shift.
- Must be able to twist, tow (push or pull), reach, bend climb and carry objects as necessary.
- Must be able to work in a fast pace and high-volume environment in the presence of areas containing high noise levels, dancing, bright lights and dust and communicate during this time – sometimes within a small area.
- Must be able to work inside and outside at all times of the year as needed, based upon business volumes.
- Must be able to lift 75 pounds