Salon Coordinator & Sales Associate
- $14.50 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Employee Discounts, Vision Insurance
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Are you fashion forward? Do you love all things beauty? Are you outgoing and friendly? Do you have amazing work ethic? Are you looking for a company to grow within?
Luxelab is busy, fun, high-end salon in Santa Monica. And we are looking for salon coordinator to join our front desk team! We are looking for someone who would love to grow within our salon company, into a larger/more lucrative role, and stay long-term with our salon family!
Looking for a candidate that is:
- Works well under pressure
- We need someone who is detail oriented and who can handle high phone volume and checking clients in and out at a fast pace.
- Pays attention to detail
- Enjoys changing their hair and make up
- Friendly & charismatic
- Career driven & self motivated
- Work well with the rest of the team (Stylists, Assistants, Managers, fellow receptionists)
- Answering phones and booking appointments
- Checking clients in and out
- Product recommendations
- Assisting in pre-booking clients for their next appointments
- Weekly inventory and ordering of products
- Monthly inventory (the desk team will trade months doing the month-end inventory)
- Help track stylists totals
- Confirmation calls
- Available to work FULL TIME & WEEKEND availability
- Must attend weekly desk meetings (Tuesdays at 12pm)
- Must attend Monthly Staff Meeting (First Sat at 830a)
Medical & Dental
Complimentary hair services
Complimentary and discounted products
We have 5 salons and are hiring for the following location:
1408 Montana Ave
Santa Monica 90403
$14.50 per hour + weekly bonuses
If you think you have what it takes, please respond with your RESUME and WHY you think you would be a good fit for salon.
We look forward to meeting you!
Luxe Group of salons got their start in 2002. Founders Jason Lara and David Abrams are the Gurus behind some of Los Angeles’ most successful stylists and most innovative brands such as Luxelab, Artlab, and Chroma Color Bar.
Together with family and staff, Abrams and Lara travel the world in the never ending pursuit of all things beautiful, where they and their team are enriched by world class education and enough career enhancing inspiration to last a lifetime.
Never stop learning is the mantra that is embedded in the DNA of our core philosophy: “Do the right thing for the right reason every single time.” Our pioneering philosophies are the founding principles for what has made the Luxe Group among the most influential salons in Los Angeles.