Pizza Maker & Italian Cook
- $12.00 - $13.00 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
MUST HAVE WORKING EXPERIENCE IN A FULL SERVICE RESTAURANT!
PIZZA MAKER Job duties Include:
• Neapolitan style pizza in wood fired oven.
• Hand stretching pizza dough, no screens, nor pizza press
• at least 1-year experience handling the dough and working the oven
• Experience working in 800F + oven
• Passion for pizza, we use quality ingredients and make our dough in-house, everyday
• Ability to cook multiple pizzas at one time (12-15 at a time)
• Cut, garnish pizza for in-house and heavy take-out
• Ability to carry 50#
ITALIAN LINE COOK Job duties Include:
Must have previous experience in Italian cooking.
Must have previous experience working the cook line.
Must have an excellent sense of prioritizing/platting dishes
Must know how to make sauces from scratch for each order.
MUST BE A Team Player, must want to work with a fun group of hard workers
MUST HAVE FOOD HANDLERS CARD.
Cooks pay to start $11-$13/hour
Looking for presentable and self-motivated team players.
Also hiring closing manager
New Italian Cafe in Los Feliz. We have over 30 Years solid experience in the restaurant business.
Looking for a Neapolitan Pizzaiolo
We are looking for a Neapolitan Pizzaiolo for an authentic Neapolitan Pizza restaurant. Responsibilities will include sauce and dough preparation, pizza-making, monitoring wood burned oven, and closing duties at night.
Must be dependable, have strong customer service skills, and the ability to handle very busy shifts. Weekend availability is a must. We want individuals that can provide high energy and strong people skills that will create a fun restaurant. Cooking, cleaning, and food preparation will be required. All pizza is hand tossed and dough and sauce are made fresh daily.
Must have neat appearance as we have an open kitchen with customer cook interaction.
Ideal candidates must be 18+ and hold the following abilities:
• Punctuality- on time every day and ready to work
• Cleanliness- clean and organized work environment
• Team Skills- help and teach one another
• Multi-tasking- work quickly and efficiently while balancing many tasks at a time
• Passion- love what you do and maintain a fun working environment
Full-time and part-time positions available
Interested candidates should email resumes to: theSITdownLA@yahoo.com