Seeking SERVERS - Doc B's Restaurant + Bar
- Depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Doc B's Restaurant + Bar is located in Austin, TX in The Domain! With restaurants in Chicago, Florida, Dallas and Fort Worth, we would love to welcome you as the newest member of our already awesome team.
We are currently interviewing friendly and talented individuals for SERVER positions. Our ideal candidate should be passionate, driven, and want to create a dining experience that is genuinely inviting for all guests. Past restaurant experience is NOT required, if you are open and willing to learn, we love to teach!
Why work for Doc B's?
1. WE LOVE OUR PEOPLE!
- You get a $1,000 bonus after 1 year of employment, and every anniversary!
- We offer attire reimbursement for your work clothes
- We feed you! We provide a free meal during your shift, and generous employee meal discounts when you bring friends and family in to dine on your day off!
2. Our food is amazing! We partner with local farmers and small best-in-class purveyors, incorporating the highest-quality ingredients in all our scratch-made dishes. You won't find freezers or microwaves in our house - when we say "Fresh Kitchen," we mean it!
3. Cool Atmosphere- With an emphasis on art and design, we are proud to display works from well-known international artists throughout the space, and our music playlist is custom curated by our DJ, Tommy.
4. We offer Health and Dental insurance benefits to ALL of our team members - including those that work part-time!
5. We offer flexible work schedules
6. We are a growing company with lots of opportunity for advancement
7. We provide a professional work environment, but we still know how to have FUN!
8. Culture - Doc B's is not just another chain restaurant, we are independently owned and whole-heartedly care about each and every one of our team members. We pride ourselves on having great team retention, which means, we genuinely care about YOU.
You can learn more about us at docbsrestaurant.com
We look forward to meeting you!
Words we believe in
Not proud or arrogant; modest
The mental and moral qualities distinctive to an individual
To concentrate attention or energy
A feeling of thankfulness or appreciation
To gain the love of someone by force of personality
Great excitement for or interest in a subject or cause