- $1.25 - $1.50 Piece Rate
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
At Allegis Transcription, we believe in fair and accurate outcomes. Our work is focused in the insurance and legal industries where our commitment to high quality really makes an impact. From insurance claims to legal hearings, since 1996 our transcription team has delivered the unparalleled product our customers trust for the just conclusions of their work.
Allegis offers our team of independent contract transcriptionists 24/7 access to work through an online work portal, a robust community network, ongoing feedback and support, and competitive per page pay rates. In exchange for this, Allegis requires a 100-page weekly minimum and the ability to consistently meet quality assurance standards.
Allegis is a good fit if you:
- Have at least 2 years’ professional transcription experience
- Are able to transcribe using strict verbatim protocol
- Type at least 75 WPM
- Are available to work a minimum of 10 hours a week
- Have a Microsoft operating system, a full version of Word, a USB foot pedal and a headset
We hire experienced professional transcriptionists looking for meaningful and substantial contracts. Experience in insurance or legal transcription is desirable, but other experience can translate to our quality requirements well, such as medical transcription. All of our work is, and will continue to be, conducted within the US, and we do not use any speech recognition software.
- 1-1 Coaches available to help with QA standards and system use
- Transparent QA feedback from which to learn
- Transcription software at no cost to you
- Specialized work allowing for focus and increased speed
- A tiered work system to secure consistent work
- Weekly pay via direct deposit
See our full job description here and Apply Now if your experience is a good fit. Also, check out any transcription online forum, Glassdoor or Facebook to learn more about what it is like to work with Allegis.
Please Note: We are only able to hire U.S. based transcriptionists.
NO CALLS PLEASE. Due to high level of interest in this position we are unable to respond to telephone inquiries. Thank you for your understanding.
Allegis offers the flexibility to work from home and control your income with competitive pay, and weekly direct deposit. We ensure the success of every contractor with one on one personalized coaching sessions, direct and responsive office staff, a strong community platform to communicate with fellow IC’s, and a large library of resources that are always accessible.