Superba Venice | General Manager
- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Ask Us!
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
Superba Venice is hiring a General Manager!
Superba Food + Bread, the all-day restaurant, coffee bar, and urban farm, is seeking a new member of the leadership team. We are a restaurant committed to chef and product driven food, warm hospitality, a craft bar and unique and cutting-edge design. Our menu is driven by the seasons, vegetable forward, and emphasizes our wood hearth and baking know how. We are community oriented and care deeply about art and style. We are passionate about restaurants!
Our family of restaurants includes Superba Food + Bread in El Segundo, and Pasadena, a steakhouse in Venice called American Beauty, as well as Pitfire Artisan Pizza throughout Los Angeles and Orange County.
We are seeking a passionate qualified leader to be a role model who is hands on, driven, and committed to upholding our hospitality standards. He/She must possess an owner mentality when operating the business, a strong level of financial acumen, and excellent communication and organizational skills.
- 3-5 years of previous General Manager experience in a quality, contemporary, full service/fast casual environment
- Must follow direction, self-motivate, work clean and stay organized
- Communicate clearly which requires listening and speaking
- Focus on the details, especially food quality, food safety and sanitation, restaurant cleanliness, tribe member appearance and productivity
- Fix problems quickly and be able to turn a bad situation into a great one
- Understand our technologies and care about accuracy - (POS, Excel, Word, Ctuit, Hot Schedules)
- Understand and analyze the P&L and course correct as needed without waiting to be told
- Have an active ServSafe Certificate
- A flexible schedule is required. Mornings, nights, weekends and holidays are required
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, and vision and life insurance
- 2 weeks paid vacation in first year, 3 weeks after 3 years
- Life, Balance
- Company Dining Program
Follow us on Instagram: @lifesuperba
We are an EEOE Employer.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.