- $13.25 Hourly
- Part Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Ask Us!, Employee Discounts
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Opening soon in the Arts District, Pikunico is derived by the concept of joyful, authentic Japanese food, the menu as well as the ambiance is uplifting and positive. Similar to the excited energy and positive connotation behind, "lets go get ice cream!" or "lets have a picnic!" the exclamation mark as a humanistic punctuation embodies the passion behind Chef Kuniko Yagi's Pikunico.
A place where everyone is welcome, the food is comforting, and quality ingredients are local, sustainable and seasonably southern California.
We are seeking energetic Front of House hosts! Here are some of the basics of the position...
- Delivers the highest level of customer service; coordinates reservations, and requests in terms of greeting, seating, and bidding farewell to all guests.
- Consistently displays maturity and professionalism to all guest requests, and confidently explains food and recipes as needed.
- Conducts physical inventory of storage and supplies as assigned.
- Prepares menus and beverage lists.
- Inputs orders into a register at the point of sale and creates a check for each takeout guest.
- Receives cash from guests, makes any change needed, verifies validity of charges, records charges, and insures vouchers are properly executed, in order to balance all moneys.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
- Customer service oriented and proactive.
Who you are?
- You have knowledge of food and beverage
- You are excited to train and grow with us!
- You have a valid ServSafe, and ability to serve alcohol
- You love working with a team, and are able to roll your sleeves up and help anywhere needed.
Kaizen Dining Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Kaizen Dining Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.