- $13.00 - $14.00 Hourly
- Part Time
- Employer Likely to Respond
Currently looking for individuals to fill part-time openings for Banquet Servers in the Long Beach, CA area. Interested candidates should have at least 1 year of experience working as a Banquet Server and be able to lift up to 40 - 50 lbs and frequently lift, push, pull or carry up to 30 lbs.
Responsibilities of the Banquet Server
- Display excellent customer service and maintain a well-groomed, neat appearance.
- Serve meals and beverage in accordance with catering protocol.
- Properly set tables for special functions.
- Wipe and polish silverware.
- Clean all function areas upon completion and perform opening and closing side work as needed.
- Maintain storage rooms and supplies in an orderly fashion.
Requirements of the Banquet Server
- High school or equivalent
- At least 1 year of experience working as a Banquet Server
- TIPS Certified
- Food Handlers Certified
- Driver's License
- Must maintain a professional appearance.
- Black bistro and/or white bistro attire or willing to obtain
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs and frequently lift, push, pull, or carry up to 30 lbs.
- Ability to walk or stand for extended time periods, up to 6 hours.
Job Type: Part-time