- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Employee Discounts
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Purpose for the Position:
To supervise the maintenance operations for the hotel, i.e., refrigeration, heating, plumbing, etc., maintaining standards as required.
- Supervises, develops and maintains an ongoing maintenance operation for the hotel, including refrigeration, heating, plumbing, water treatment, preventive maintenance, hotel rooms, A/H units, ice machines, swimming pools, lighting, kitchen equipment, emergency generators, water softeners, switch rooms, roof exhausts, electrical substations, etc.
- Ensures all project are completed according to specifications and are completed on time.
- Works closely with Housekeeper and Front Desk Manager to ensure coordination of activities.
- Aids and instructs craftsmen in scheduling wok, ordering material and completing assignments by a specified date.
- Meets with architects to discuss blueprints, contacts contractors to submit bids for new construction, and meets with construction supervisors to discuss different phases of work.
- Performs work within departmental expense plans.
- Studies work schedules and estimates worker-hour requirements for completion of job assignment.
- Interprets specifications, job orders, and company policies to workers and enforces safety regulations.
- Establishes or adjust work procedures to meet production schedules, recommends measures to improve production.
- Analyzes and resolves work problems, or assists workers in solving work problems.
- Initiates or suggest plans to motivate workers.
- Recommends or initiates personnel actions, such as training, promotions, transfers, discharges, and disciplinary measures.
- Maintains time and production records.
- May estimate, requisition, and inspect materials.
- May confer with other supervisors to coordinate activities or individual departments.
- May confer with workers’ representatives to resolve grievances.
- May set up machines and equipment.
- All other duties as assigned by a manager or supervisor.
Skills and Abilities:
- Understand the technologies required in the work you are directing.
- Plan and direct the work of others, either directly or through lower level supervisors.
- Work with a variety of situations.
- Solve problems using facts and personal judgment.
- React quickly in emergency situations and make decisions that may involve a great amount of money or the safety of others.
- Work with different kinds of people.
WCG offers many benefits including:
- Sick Time
- Health (Medical, Dental, Vision)& Other Supplemental Benefits
- On-Shift Employee Lunch
- EAP, Hotel Discounts
- LifeMart Discounts.
Thank you for your interest in working for Windsor Capital Group, Inc. (WCG). Our culture fosters a creative, entrepreneurial and energetic work environment where our team members come to work and have fun. We value passionate people who love to be challenged and desire to contribute to the overall success of the organization.
Applicant instructions: If you need assistance and/or reasonable accommodations in completing an application form or during any phase of the interview process, please alert the hiring manager and/or the Human Resources department and every effort will be made to accommodate your needs in a reasonable way and time.
EEOC Disclaimer: WCG Hotels is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
E-Verify Disclaimer: WCG Hotels participates in the E-Verify program.
We would like to inform you that due to the volume of applicants we will only contact the candidates that are qualified for the position(s) applied.
Internal candidates interested in applying for an internal opening, please see Human Resources for a job transfer application. All job transfers must be approved by direct department Manager and General Manager. Other restrictions apply.