- compensation depends on experience
- Part Time
- Ask Us!
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Barbacks ensure that bartenders are equipped with all necessary items, in order to ensure the highest level of guest satisfaction.
- Ensures the bar is fully-stocked with clean dishware
- Maintains a clean and organized bar area
- Assists bartenders and FOH staff with station set-up
- Responds quickly and efficiently to any bartender needs, such as switching out empty beer kegs and restocking empty bottles
- Steps in when necessary to assist guests and/or staff
- Completes side work such as: prepping garnishes, cutting fruit, etc.
- 1 year of previous bussing/barback experience preferably in a fast pace and full service restaurant/bar or entertainment venue.
- Enthusiastic, outgoing and cheerful!!
- Passionate about guest service and hospitality
Thriving at the bustling intersections of live music, chef-driven cuisine, nightlife, arcade games and bowling, Lucky Strike has emerged as an industry leader in entertainment by crafting immersive, unforgettable experiences through timeless friendly service, one-of-a-kind atmosphere, chef-driven food & drink, and industry leading bowling.
Lucky Strike Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.