- compensation depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food, Ask Us!
- Employer Very Unlikely to Respond
Overview: The Sales Manager is responsible for soliciting, planning, and managing successful group and event dining to increase sales.
• Builds relationships with companies and individuals in order to maximize bookings.
• Prepares all special event contracts, charges the necessary deposits, and ensures deposits and full payments are received by the required deadlines.
• Attends BEO meetings to go over event details and guests expectations.
• Attends monthly networking mixers.
• Maintains strong relationships with concierges, past corporate groups, and organizations
• Establishes, develops and maintains positive business relationships.
• Evaluates guests’ complaints and responds promptly and appropriately.
• Follows up with each client after the event has taken place to obtain feedback –then documents comments for all future events.
• Greets the client and introduces client to the Special Event Manager on duty.
• Updates shared calendars with tentative and definite business.
• Answers questions about ingredients, allergies, preparation, and description of the menu items.
• Continually exceeds sales by a 10% increase over the year/month before.
• Be passionate about exhibiting gracious hospitality.
• Strong guest service and leadership skills.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize work load in a deadline-driven, demanding environment.
• Must be organized, self-motivated, and proactive with strong attention to detail.
• A 4 year college degree is highly desirable.