- $22.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401K / Retirement
- Employer Unlikely to Respond
We are looking for a highly motivated and productive Executive Assistant with impeccable organizational skills.
- Typing correspondence, answering phone calls, maintaining paper and electronic files, organizing meetings, and maintaining Outlook calendar on a consistent basis
- Track and complete all expenses for management.
- Handle all travel requests – work with the Travel Department to book flights/hotels/cars
- Liaise with internal and external VIP colleagues and clients
- Prepare and organize pre-meeting materials and reports as needed
- Maintain discretion with confidential information
- Act as liaison with all levels of management, senior experts, high profile clients, and external stakeholders from all aspects of the art business, to disseminate information to and from Allan
- Collaborate with colleagues domestically and internationall
- Bachelor’s Degree prefered.
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in an Executive Assistant role or similar assistant support experience
- Strong skill set in wording communications, drafting reports, and presentations
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills
- Ability to show good judgement and constantly be on point in representing the Sotheby’s brand
Our event-management consultants are driven by the desire to provide candidates with unique and life-changing events. Branding is changing. It’s evolving. And with that, we evolve too. Every day is different: we know that every company is unique, every job specification is distinguished by its own criteria and, individuals, simply put, they are never the same.
Our client portfolio is enviable, our talent pool is limitless and our track record of quality delivery is the foundation of our success. We know the best people.