- $14.00 Hourly
- Part Time
- Employer Unlikely to Respond
We are looking for a Host/Hostess to help oversee our restaurant. Applicants must have at least one year of hospitality experience. The Host/Hostess is the first impression guests will have when entering our restaurant, so we are looking for a personable, fun, and memorable personality.
Core Job Responsibilities:
- Ensure that each guest is acknowledged immediately upon entering the venue via verbal greeting and eye contact.
- Accurately identifying guests with reservations, by name and party size.
- Communicate all reservation modifications to appropriate staff.
- Possess strong planning and prioritizing skills when taking reservations and good judgment of cover count and party number in relation to table number and turn rate.
- Clear and concise phone etiquette, clear communication of seating time and restaurant policies.
- Seating guests at correct tables corresponding to floor diagram and flow of service
- Be sure that guests are attended to and groups receive what they were promised
-Knowledge of menu items and daily specialst
It is vital that you have the ability to maintain your composure with guests at all time.
Please submit your resume for consideration.