- Depends on experience
- Part Time
- Employer Likely to Respond
This position will have a primary focus of providing guests with an exceptional experience. The ideal candidate will participate in social events, weddings, and corporate events. The Event Server will have a flexible schedule based on business needs and may be required to work nights and weekends. The goal of this position is to provide excellent customer service to our event guests.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Provide excellent customer service and play a vital role in a client’s special event.
- Swiftly serve guests plates filled to the brim with flavorful food - always with a smile! After they've had their fill, clear away dirty dishes to make the seating tables shine.
- Use your creativity to design our many food or beverage stations.
- Connect with our client(s), and build genuine relationships with people from all walks of life.
- Help your team with packing and loading event supplies. Don’t worry- nothing’s too heavy!
- Providing outstanding customer service to leave an everlasting impression to our clients.
- Detail-oriented. After all, sincerity through detail is what separates us from your average caterer.
- Able to lift 25lbs on a regular basis.
- Reliable transportation.
- Excellent communication skills
- Enthusiastic team player. We do everything as a team here at JDK!
- Well-groomed and presentable apparence.
- Nights and weekends in this business are required.
Why Work at The JDK Group
At The JDK Group we build lifetime relationships with our clients and the community to create flawless events worth celebrating. We have a great time wherever we are! Everyone is appericated for the hard work they put in! We are a friendly, fun, and hard working bunch. We offer great starting pay, clear succession and growth with in the company! And mostly importantly a great work environment!
Come join our time!
Check out some of the events you could be a part in producing by visiting the video links below:
The JDK Group Catering & Events is Central PA’s premier catering and event-planning company where clients, and their special life moments, come first. Since 1987, we’ve continued to reinvent the standards for events and hospitality for the areas surrounding Harrisburg, Lancaster, and York. With over 25 years of event management experience and the ability to plan a celebration for 15 to 15,000 people, our talented a passionate team offers exceptional guest service, incredible fresh food, and innovative event design.
Check out our website: