MEDICAL FRONT OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR
- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Employee Discounts, Ask Us!
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
Dermatology Practice & Product Sales Company is looking for an experienced full-time Front Office Administrator with Medical experience, numbers proficiency, meticulous organization, in-depth business, patient and human resources understanding, and financial skills. You must be computer and technology proficient knowledgeable and savvy, organized, a problem solver, motivated, self-reliant and able to continually multi-task and prioritize. You must be astute and able to work with the highest levels of functioning executives, co-workers, sales staff, customers and patients.
- As Office Administrator - attention to daily office tasks, appointments, telephone, files, correspondence, emails, schedules, back office duties/scheduling.
- ADVANCED Proficiency with Excel & MS Office & QuickBooks – exporting and coordinating, sales and inventory reports from website, warehouse, multiple locations, QuickBooks, Excel Spreadsheet, numbers proficiency.
- Overseeing all paperwork including consents, intake and correct invoicing, charging credit cards, emailing remote invoicing to patients and staff, entering and reconciling into QuickBooks, appointments and ongoing coordination, and communicating knowledgeably with excellent marketing skills.
- Oversee and liaise with patients follow-ups/orders, scheduling, invoicing.
- Participating in - product/procedure sales and education to customers, patients/the public, and current Vendors, front and back office maintenance and assistance, which includes working with the nurse, bookkeeper, outside staff.
- Pharmacies worldwide – prescription refills/pricing/ordering/issue/billing resolution along with office staff.
- Assisting CEO/Medical Doctor.