MEDICAL OFFICE MANAGER
- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Employee Discounts, Ask Us!
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
Dermatology Practice & Product Sales Company is looking for an experienced full-time Office Manager, Inventory Specialist with Medical experience, numbers proficiency, meticulous organization, in-depth business, patient and human resources understanding, and financial skills. You must be computer and technology proficient knowledgeable and savvy, organized, a problem solver, motivated, self-reliant and able to continually multi-task and prioritize. You must be astute and able to work with the highest levels of functioning executives, co-workers, sales staff, customers and patients.
- As Office Manager - oversee the medical practice with attention to personnel performance, daily office tasks, business, telephone, files, correspondence, emails, schedules, back office duties/scheduling, activities and accounting.
- ADVANCED Proficiency with Excel & MS Office & QuickBooks – exporting and coordinating, sales and inventory reports from website, warehouse, multiple locations, QuickBooks, Excel Spreadsheet, numbers proficiency.
- As Inventory Specialist - maintenance of inventories in all locations, ordering products from vendors, spreadsheets, record keeping. Inventory overview, reports (skin and supplement products), forecasting in concert with other staff and executives, and dealing with vendors issues.
- Overseeing all paperwork including consents, intake and correct invoicing, charging credit cards, emailing remote invoicing to patients and staff, entering and reconciling into QuickBooks, appointments and ongoing coordination, and communicating knowledgeably with excellent marketing skills.
- Oversee and liaise with patients and product vendors, follow-ups/orders, scheduling, invoicing, pricing, negotiations.
- Participating in - product/procedure sales and education to customers, patients/the public, and current Vendors, front and back office maintenance and assistance, which includes working with the nurse, front desk receptionist, bookkeeper, outside staff.
- Oversee Vendor/independent contractor payments, in coordination with bookkeeping staff, product vendor, sales and other staff, pricing, research and sourcing, ordering for all needs.
- Oversee/communication marketing material inventory in interface with COO/marketing staff.
- International – some import/export documents, shipping, customs, paperwork for products and technology along with office staff.
- Pharmacies worldwide – prescription refills/pricing/ordering/issue/billing resolution along with office staff.
- Laboratories worldwide – deal with reporting/pricing/issue/reconciliation resolution along with office staff.
- Executive assistant to CEO/Medical Doctor.