- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Ask Us!
- Employer Likely to Respond
Responsible for the overall directions, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific projects ensuring consistency with USA Link System’s strategies, commitments and goals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Create and maintain documentation for USA Link System products and software releases
• Fostering strong relations with all ISOs and stakeholders, internally and externally
• Providing effective support for meeting preparation and taking notes
• Professional and confident team player, able to demonstrate these qualities and experience
• Excellent organization and calendar management skills, including use of Jirra Trello, Confluence, Slack, Smarsheets and others.
• Respect for compliance issues and confidential information
• Accurate typing, high standards of general accuracy and attention to detail
• Answers incoming telephone calls, determines purpose of callers, and forwards calls to appropriate personnel
• A good understanding of technology, use of the internet, social media and internet based tools
• Gauge operations of existing staff and provide critical analysis of performance.
• Analyze existing systems and identify alternative methods for future scalability.
• Evaluate new technologies and monitor applicable trends in the marketplace.
• Develops a schedule for completion that effectively allocates the resources to the activities needed to complete projects.
• Assists in defining the scope of the project in collaboration with senior management
• Assists in creating a detail work plan to identify the resources that are needed to successfully complete a project
• Works with a team in order for projects to be completed by certain deadlines
• Works with team members in analyzing delivered work to correspond to the scope and deadline and ensures timely delivery of the final product
• Monitor the progress of the project and make adjustments as necessary to ensure completion of projects
• Organize and Lead Creative Brain-storming sessions when needed
• Determines the objectives and priority of the project to ensure the correct amount of time can be allocated to complete the project
• Manages all department issues in issue tracker for future enhancements and fixes
• Takes and delivers messages or transfers calls to voice mail when appropriate personnel are unavailable.
• Monitors visitor access and issues passes when required.
• Updates appointment calendars
• Maintains developers and team meetings schedules and makes sure the conference room is ready and equipped with all necessary for the upcoming meeting
• Schedules appointments with CEO, Brand Managers, Team Leaders or other employees for clients or customers by mail, phone, or in person.
• Secretarial, administration and office management duties and other clerical duties as needed, such as filing, photocopying, and collating
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty mentioned satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Education and Experience
1. BS/BA in Business, Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
2. Experience in current core procedures and processes
3. Strong project management capabilities including planning, managing and scheduling.
4. Excellent organization skills and able to manage multiple and changing priorities
5. Excellent interpersonal and customer interaction skills to include communications, presentation and conflict resolution skills
6. Time management skills
7. Strong written and verbal communication.