- Depends on experience
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Responsible for the filming and editing initiatives with our company. Creates, manages, and implements filming, editing, and videography with the goal of enriching a company's position within the public eye. Maintains strong relationships with media technology.
- Plan and direct videography programs designed to create and maintain a favorable public image for the employer or client.
- Capture and edit filmed content in addition to other forms of media.
- Create online marketing and promotional materials.
- Copyedit, proofread, and edit content.
- Recommend, implement and maintain content design and facilitation.
- Work with manager and business units to determine budget and manage expenses to that budget.
- Promote products and services through public relations initiatives.
- Create thought leadership materials.
- Create and deliver media content.
- Understand media coverage and industry trends.
- Develop fresh story ideas.
- Coordinate scheduling and logistics.
- Prepare agendas and conduct film sessions.
- 6-8 years of experience in the field
Luxe RV was founded in 2015 and is positioned to become the best RV rental company of its class in the nation. The firm specializes in Mercedes Benz RV rentals that feature luxury, late-model vehicles, home-like amenities and convenient delivery services. Luxe RV's all-inclusive pricing model and online reservation platform make vacation planning hassle-free. It's exactly what one would expect from a first-rate, luxury travel company.