LINE COOK AM AND PM
- $18.00 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Likely to Respond
CASA MARTIN IS NOW HIRING ASAP!!! PLEASE APPLY IN PERSON NO PHONE CALLS:
We arecurrently looking to fill a AM & PM LINE COOKS positions. WE ARE LOOKING FOR EXPERIENCED COOKS FOR BREAKFAST AND MEXICAN CUISIN STARTING AT $18/HR! Great opportunity for learning and growth as we promote from within our restaurant. We are seeking energetic and talented candidates that possess a strong sense of team-work and are passionate about creating the ultimate guest experience.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepares a variety of meats, seafood, poultry, vegetables and other food items for cooking in broilers, ovens, grills, fryers and a variety of other kitchen equipment.
- Knows and complies consistently with our standard portion sizes, cooking methods, quality standards and kitchen rules, policies and procedures.
- Preps, stocks and maintains sufficient levels of food products at line stations to assure a smooth service period.
- Portions food products prior to cooking according to standard portion sizes and recipe specifications.
- Maintains a clean and sanitary work station area including tables, shelves, grills, broilers, fryers, pasta cookers, sauté burners, convection oven, flat top range and refrigeration equipment.
- Prepares item for broiling, grilling, frying, sautéing or other cooking methods by portioning, battering, breading, seasoning and/or marinating.
- Follows proper plate presentation and garnish set up for all dishes.
- Follows sanitation guidelines set forth by Health Department.
- Handles, stores and rotates all products properly.
- Assists in food prep assignments during off-peak periods as needed.
- Closes the kitchen properly and follows the closing checklist for kitchen stations. Assists others in closing the kitchen.
- Attends all scheduled employee meetings.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by the Chef or manager-on-duty.
- Spanish or Bilingual preferred
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in Mexican kitchen preparation and cooking.
- Must be able to communicate clearly with managers, kitchen and dining room personnel.
- Current Food Handlers permit on file.