- $2.15 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employer Likely to Respond
The cocktail server delivers food and drinks in a professional manner. Strong wine, service and food knowledge are musts for this position, as well as fluency in spirits and craft cocktails.
As a Cocktail Server at Paradiso you are expected to:
- Establish yourself as a Role Model and Leader for all staff in the restaurant by being an expert on the food, beverage and service standards, teaching and mentoring support staff and holding yourself accountable to the policies and values of HPH Hospitality Group.
- Guide guests through their dining experience by describing the cuisine, seamlessly accommodating special requests, allergies and dietary restrictions and enlightening them on unique ingredients, fine wine, spirits and cocktails.
- Manage the pace and sequence of the dining experience by appropriate coursing, firing and clearing through proper communication and delegation to your support staff of the steps of service.
- Pursue personal growth and current industry knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks.
- Maintain a safe, secure, and healthy environment by establishing, following, and enforcing sanitation standards and procedures.
- Enhance Paradiso’s work environment and culture by accepting importance of your role in the restaurant exploring opportunities to add value to your job accomplishments.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This position regularly requires long hours and frequent weekend work.
- 2+ years server experience preferred
- High School degree
- Must be of legal age according to state regulations to serve alcohol.
Seasonal Italian fare inspired by what is available. We take pride in sourcing local ingredients and providing our customers with warm, heartfelt experiences in the heart of the Lone Star State. We invite you into our neighborhood to share in this celebration.