Team Member Kitchen
- $15.00 - $16.00 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Meal Plan / Free Food, Employee Discounts, 401K / Retirement, Ask Us!, Health Insurance
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
We are looking for enthusiastic, hard-working, servant leaders to join our family at Chick-fil-A Hollywood. We pride ourselves in having the best people in the business. This is a fast paced kitchen and we have high expectations of our employees, but we also take good care of our team.
We want our employees to flourish, that is why we promise to create an environment that promotes community, advancement and impact. We back up our promise with a benefits package that supports health, wealth, and well-being.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Prepare, assemble and serve products to food stations
- Ensure that products and guest experience are consistent with our brand, culture and standard of excellence
- Communicate clearly with fellow team members and leaders
- Stand for periods of up to 3.5 hours in length
- Maintain a sanitary and safe restaurant by mopping, sweeping floors, removing trash, cleaning and equipment care
- Unload delivery trucks supplies and place in proper storage area
- Maintain a well-groomed and clean appearance and professional dress
- Comply with all portion sizes, quality standards, Steritech and Health Inspection Standards
- Assemble, clean, and maintain operating equipment: pressure fryer, open fryer, grill, temperature gauges
- Obtain Food Handler Card in first 30 days
Qualifications and Skills
- A positive attitude
- A hunger to grow
- A desire to work hard in serving others
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work and move with a sense of urgency
- Basic mathematical and portioning skills
- Ability to lift up to 45 pounds
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $16/hr once training is completed.
Benefits: Free Food, Flexible Schedule, 401K, Health Insurance, Concert Tickets, Paid Time Off, Metro Discount, Scholarship Opportunities and more. *Benefit eligibility grows with tenure.
Experience: Kitchen experience: 1 year (Preferred)
Location: Hollywood, CA 90028 (Preferred)