- $30.00 Hourly
- Part Time
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
We are looking for experienced Catering Servers with the professional skills and personality to create top-notch in-home dining experiences. Candidates must be comfortable visiting client homes and adept at maintaining commercial service standards in unfamiliar, often casual, residential settings.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Pick up and drop off supplies from participating restaurants in the LA area
- Set up before the event to include decor, table settings, and menus
- Follow provided instructions for food preparation, plating, and serving before and during each event
- Serve multi-course meal to guests with wine pairings
- Display knowledge of food offerings, ingredients, allergy considerations, and wine pairings
- Serve and refill non-alcoholic beverages
- Take and memorize orders for on-site bar team
- Assist with post-event clean up, food storage, and tear down
Requirements and Qualifications
- State applicable health and/or alcohol compliance card
- Must be of legal age according to state regulations to serve alcohol
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred
- Previous catering server experience a plus
- Restaurant server experience required
- Excellent customer service skills
- Reliable transportation
- Must sign restrictive non-disclosure agreement to ensure guest privacy
Health and Safety Requirements
- Employees will be subjected to mandatory COVID-19 symptom screenings prior to each shift
- Employees must wear a face mask and gloves at all times while on-duty
- Employees must respect social distancing standards whenever possible
This position travels to and works in a home setting. The employee may be exposed to hazards including, but are not limited to, cuts, slipping, tripping, falls and burns. Frequent hand washing is required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping and crouching. The position may require occasional lifting of products weighing up to 20 pounds.