- $15.00 - $24.00 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- health, dental, vision, discounts, ask
Zippivet is looking for a few rockstar vet techs for our Central Texas clinics. We currently have opportunities available for full-time, part-time, and relief technicians at all of our locations.
Our commitment to practicing the highest quality veterinary medicine is our top priority.
We encourage your development as a staff member and as an individual, and promote that rarity in the veterinary profession: the elusive work/life balance; we encourage you to have a life outside of your job.
We understand that as an employee, your engagement and participation are contingent on how we treat you. We realize the importance of reciprocation and actively practice it.
Our wages and benefits are stellar!
We recognize the importance of earning a living wage, and that access to healthcare and dental care should be the rule rather than the exception.
• Phenomenal compensation well above industry average, commensurate with experience
• Medical, Dental, and Vision plans for full-time employees
• Paid vacation/sick time for full-time employees
• Generous CE stipend for full-time employees
• Scrubs provided by the practice
• Wellness packages and generous discounts on products and services
• Signing bonus for full-time employees
• Opportunities for career advancement
Who we are looking for:
We invest heavily in each employee we hire with the hope that we can create a long-term relationship in which we help each other grow and thrive. We bring a lot to the table, and expect the same from our employees. You might be a good fit if:
• You've ever clocked out late because you were so absorbed in what you were doing that you lost track of time.
• You've ever uttered the phrase "the devil is in the details."
• You frequently dork out discussing an interesting case.
• You could place a catheter or do a feline jug draw while pouring a cup of coffee and answering the phone.
• You've been mentioned by name (favorably) in a Yelp review.
• You realize that it takes a village to run a successful practice, and your schedule is flexible.
Because of our commitment to excellent care and customer service, we require veterinary technician applicants to have a minimum of one year of experience.
You should be fluent in medical terminology, low stress animal handling techniques, venipuncture, anesthetic induction and monitoring, surgical assisting, obtaining radiographs, emergency medicine protocols, and dental prophylaxis.
Submit your resume to set up a time for a phone call or to tour our facilities and meet our amazing staff. Please mention your geographic preference and desired employment type (full-time, part-time, relief, or seasonal) in your email.