Food & Beverage Director
- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
The primary purpose of this position is to monitor group and transient business thresholds within our annual forecast to ensure measurable improvements for demand and availability. Maintain projections on the effect future group sales have on average rate and occupancy potentials, as well as suite profit within the forecast. Supply critical analysis on the effect of short range decisions effecting occupancy, average rate, and suite profit goals within the current 52 week period. Conduct analysis of citywide and special events, implements Revenue Management strategies to maximize impact from demand generators. Closely monitors competitors for shift in demand, rate and strategy.
The second purpose of this position is to support the sales effort of the hotel. This will include generating leads, internet prospecting and various “internet sales manager” duties as identified.
This position is directly responsible for assisting in the development and maintenance of the Revenue Management Culture of the hotel. It is our goal to exceed every person’s expectations we come in contact with. We work to represent and support the hotel and its revenue efforts with 100% commitment.
Specific Job Knowledge, Skill and Ability
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills, and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and to handle stressful customer situations
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Appropriate professional appearance and demeanor
- Proficient at statistical and competitive analysis
- Certified in the use of CRS, RMS and other related systems or an ability to quickly learn and utilize these systems
- Strong experience or adaptable training in the use of automated systems, personal computers, & software programs.
- Must possess strong leadership qualities. Devise action plans for yourself and others (where applicable)
- Enjoys building customer relations while converting the sale throughout the Reservation call process.
- Must have strong communication skills with ability to record information accurately and relay it throughout the hotel.
- Must possess the skill of working independently and in a group/team environment.
- Must be able to handle up to 3 calls simultaneously and effortlessly
- Accuracy to detail is a must, recognize errors in recorded information.
- Analytical minds required, likes problem solving.
- Perform routine or repetitive work.
Thank you for your interest in working for Windsor Capital Group, Inc. (WCG). Our culture fosters a creative, entrepreneurial and energetic work environment where our team members come to work and have fun. We value passionate people who love to be challenged and desire to contribute to the overall success of the organization.
Applicant instructions: If you need assistance and/or reasonable accommodations in completing an application form or during any phase of the interview process, please alert the hiring manager and/or the Human Resources department and every effort will be made to accommodate your needs in a reasonable way and time.
EEOC Disclaimer: WCG Hotels is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
E-Verify Disclaimer: WCG Hotels participates in the E-Verify program.
We would like to inform you that due to the volume of applicants we will only contact the candidates that are qualified for the position(s) applied.
Internal candidates interested in applying for an internal opening, please see Human Resources for a job transfer application. All job transfers must be approved by direct department Manager and General Manager. Other restrictions apply.