- $12.00 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- 401K / Retirement, Employee Discounts, Ask Us!
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
The Wedgewood Banquet Server is often the first, and sometimes only, contact our guests may have with us, so it is paramount that our Banquet Servers are guest service experts. Each time they work, our Banquet Servers are tasked to create a positive experience for our guests as a representative of our company and brand by providing exceptional service.
Remember, we work when our clients and guests play, so weekend, evening and holiday availability is mandatory.
Wedgewood Banquet Servers have:
- A positive attitude and a brilliant smile!
- A passion for weddings, events and the hospitality industry
- 1 year of hospitality experience (preferred but not required)
- The ability to analyze and solve problems while multi-tasking
- Tremendous interpersonal skills
- A professional and well-groomed appearance
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- The willingness to do "whatever it takes" to get the job done
- The ability to work a variety of shifts including weekends, evenings and holidays
- The skills to work hard with grace under pressure
- The ability to relate to a diverse set of team members, clients and guests
- The ability to lift chairs, move tables and participate in the set-up/tear down of banquet equipment
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Consistently offering professional, friendly and engaging service
- Assisting guests regarding menu items in an informative and helpful way
- Serving all food and beverage items
- Having full knowledge of what items are being served
- Following company policies, procedures and service standards
- Follow all safety and sanitation policies when handling food and beverage
- Fun and fast paced, environment
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Discounted meals
- Insurance benefits (for Full Time staff)
- 401K after 1 year, if worked 1000 hours
At Wedgewood Wedding & Banquet Centers, we are committed to being a great place to work! From growth opportunities to our dynamic "Wedge" culture, we work hard to provide a foundation for building successful careers. To be one of us, you need to have these building blocks:
- Fiery passion for success in the wedding/event industry
- Devotion to hospitality
- Excellent attention to detail
- Flawless communication skills
Our ultimate goal is to deliver the best value, service and convenience (or, our trademark Valservenience™) to every client, every time. To achieve that goal, we hire the most highly qualified people in the industry who share our philosophy. Our company culture fosters diversity, teamwork, brilliant guest service and individual accountability. Would you like to join us? We hope so!