- $20.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Employee Discounts
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
P.F. Candle Co. is seeking an enthusiastic and organized individual to join our team in the FULL-TIME position of Office Coordinator. This position will be inward-facing at the company and focus on support for our growing staff and general operations of the company. The ideal candidate will be a people-person who thrives on systems, organization, and getting stuff done! This position is integral to our company's function. You will be reporting directly to the Operations Manager.
START DATE: ASAP
- Manning our front desk, greeting guests and directing them to the correct person
- Answering the phone, directing calls and fielding basic customer inquiries
- Receiving and sorting mail
- Keeping office tidy and presentable
- Managing communal space's cleanliness and organization
- Ordering office supplies
- Managing company meals
- Making office runs when necessary
- Event planning for the company
- Providing support to our staff
- Working closely with the Operations Manager to facilitate key internal functions
- Bachelor’s Degree
- A minimum of 2 years in a related Administrative or Operations Position
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Apple and Google Calendar
- Quickbooks knowledge a bonus
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational and research skills
- Anticipating the needs of the busy office
- Punctuality is a must
Subsidized health care, free annual metro pass (for LA County residents), 401(k) plan options, payday candles, paid vacation and sick leave.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you’re interested in applying, reply to this ad and include “JOB INQUIRY – OFFICE COORDINATOR” in the subject line when you email. Please attach a cover letter and resume when you email.
P.F. Candle Co. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.