Experienced Medical Insurance Collector
- $16.00 - $22.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Employee Discounts, Vision Insurance
- Employer Likely to Respond
Medical Billing Insurance Collector
Our fast-paced medical billing department is looking for a Medical Billing Insurance Collector with laser focus to resolve unpaid claims. Medical Billing Insurance Collectors are expected to problem solve all issues that arise and be proactive to prevent errors in the future. In addition to following through the successful processing of claims, we expect excellent customer service to both internal and external clients. If you are detail oriented, organized individual who likes to see that claim get paid, we want you to apply!
- Use all billing systems data to identify opportunities to increase collections
- Exceed productivity and quality goals for all unpaid, underpaid insurance claims
- Work with Revenue Cycle Supervisor to resolve all open issues
- Track and report all issues and trends that delay claims resolution
- Work with coding, payment posting and customer service teams to improve clean claim rate
- Excellent Communication skills
- Detail oriented with time management and organizational skills
- Trouble shooter, critical thinker, takes initiative
- The ability to adapt in the ever changing world of Revenue Cycle Management
- Team oriented with a positive attitude
- Full time
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with Medical Billing and & Collections (Required)
- High School Diploma required
- Bachelor’s Degree (Preferred)
Our starting pay scale is: $16-22 depending on experience. We will not entertain requests above this starting scale at this time.
You will work 8 hour days/40 hour weeks with a one hour lunch. MUST also be available to work some late shifts with possible commuting between clinics.
Our company offers the following benefits for all full time employees:
- Annual company-wide reviews with opportunity for performance based raises
- Health and Dental Benefits
- Paid Sick/Vacation Days
- Company Holidays
SBC is a fast paced, busy dermatology practice with 4 locations. We are looking to have passionate, motivated, reliable and highly professional individuals join our team. You'll be working with talent that is a cut above the rest. We have a strong passion for providing exceptional service for our patients. If you're passionate about the medical field, please apply to join our group.