MRO Administrative Assistant- Benefits first day of employment
- $15.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Employee Discounts, Ask Us!
- Employer Unlikely to Respond
Tracks missing documents and ensures that they are received promptly utilizing a proprietary database to monitor progress. Assists in the tracking and reporting of clinic performance in turn-around-time. Involves close contact with collection site personnel, laboratories, account managers, provider/clinic manager, MRO department and front desk personnel. Provide general support to the MRO and Workplace Departments.
Essential Duties and Accountabilities:
- Monitors negative pending list to ensure CCFs are received and results are being released.
- Identifies delayed results and updates Account Coordinators appropriately.
- Communicates effectively with clinics to ensure prompt response time for requested CCFs.
- Assists MRO team in obtaining all necessary paperwork for MRO files.
- Trouble shoots problems with clinics submitting CCFs in a timely manner and proposes and implements solutions.
- Routinely monitors performance of clinics in submitting CCFs.
- Tracks clinic performance and submits report reflecting performance to Supervisor and/or Account Coordinator.
- Monitors receipt of electronic faxes, hard copy faxes and imports in a timely manner.
- Assists in reviewing CCFs for errors and omissions.
- Accurately enters required CCF data into FirstImage.
- Processes negative results for quarterly MRO review.
- Manually enters results into Phoenix as necessary.
- Monitors pending results file for accuracy and timely linking of results.
- Contacts collectors to request BAT and CCF copies.
- Assists with data entry of Breath Alcohol results and indexing as needed.
- Ability to identify and manage multiple priorities.
- Other duties as assigned.
High School Diploma.
One year of customer service and general office experience preferred with great attention to detail.
- Computer literate with experience in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Basic typing skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills as well as good customer service skills.
General office setting with modern equipment. Must possess visual and audio skills with excellent verbal and written communication skills to complete above listed duties. Must be able to sit ninety (90%) of scheduled work hours. Must be able to lift and carry 30 lbs. Must be able to reach, stretch, and use step ladder as necessary for filing.
The Physical requirements described herein are representative of those which must be met by an employee to successfully perform the primary functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities, who are otherwise qualified, to perform the primary functions.