- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Meal Plan / Free Food, Employee Discounts
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
The Embassy Suites by Hilton Los Angeles Glendale has added a Sales Manager position to the Sales Team which would be a perfect opportunity for a Sales Coordinator or Sales Administrative Assistant looking for the next step up! This position offers the opportunity to establish a group client base that would cover vertical markets in the Los Angeles/Glendale area.
- Achieve daily prospecting goals.
- Achieve weekly booking goals.
- Utilize hotel tools to identify new group opportunity.
- Complete daily correspondence with new clients.
- Achieve daily outbound sales call goals.
- Daily review of activities with Director of Sales.
- Daily Sales reporting of activities into sales system.
- Attend weekly Sales Meeting.
- Complete project assignments by the Director of Sales/Catering.
- Ability to meet assigned group budget goals.
- Microsoft Office- word, excel, power point, publisher.
- Positive Guest Service Communications both written and verbal.
- 1-3 years in the Hospitality/Hotel Industry.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Flexible schedule to meet the demand of sales opportunities.
- Ability to achieve daily outbound sales calls.
Job Type: Full-time