- $14.00 - $18.00 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
We are a service focused and design forward collection of hotels deeply immersed in our communities through authentic hospitality, inclusion, and education.
We encourage people to be themselves and create honest, genuine, and thoughtful experiences.
We are passionate about our role within the local community through; education, employment, charity and community partnerships.
We create a warm neighborhood place where everyone is welcome.
We are daring, we are fun, and we are committed to making our industry better.
Salt Hotels is seeking an Engineer based in or close to Asbury Park, NJ. We are seeking a mechanically inclined individual with a knowledge of basic carpentry, plumbing, HVAC, and electrical systems who will have responsibilities at multiple properties.
- Respond to room calls and be a team player in assisting the everyday functions of the hotel team.
- Assist in repair and trouble shooting the hotel's mechanical systems.
- Create working relationships and help others reach goals.
- Heavy lifting at times including up and down stairs.
- Use of scissor lift and regular ladder use.
- Carry out other job duties as requested.
- Embody Salt Hotels core values and deliver the Salt Hotels experience for guests.
- Work in a consultative manner with all staff.
- Ensure a safe, positive and happy work environment aligned with Salt Hotels codes of conduct and core values.
- Must love new challenges and be a proactive problem solver.
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized is key.
- Ensure that the business is perceived as a respected, important member of the community.
- Protect the reputation of the company in a manner that ensures all guests have a positive experience.