Writer/Content Development Intern
- $15.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Meal Plan / Free Food, Ask Us!
- Employer Unlikely to Respond
Our company is looking for a Writer/Content Development Intern to join our content team. The ideal candidate is a recent graduate or a degree hopeful in Journalism, Technical Communication, Media Arts, or Instructional Design, looking to gain hands-on experience with technical communication principles, practices, tools, and procedures.
The internship may consist of a variety of shorter assignments or extended work on one specific project.
In this role, you will create content for the course with the Senior Content Developers. The work will consist of illustration, video, copy, and other mediums of interaction to promote our brand.
Will gain experience with:
- Create and develop thought leadership to support a full range of topics taking content from initial idea to final deliverables
- Writing, design, and updates content deliverables
- Be a trusted and creative voice to business leaders to shape communications in a concise, clear, and compelling way, building trust in our brand
- Support e-Learning Developers and team members by sharing knowledge and skills
- Coordinate informal and formal reviews with subject matter experts
- Participates in periodic project reviews
- Display knowledge of instructional design principles, including content development, task and audience analysis, and assessment and evaluation
- In-depth, hands-on experience with e-learning technologies including Captivate, Articulate, or Camatasia
- Confident working in a dynamic, distributed team environment as well as independently