Administrator of Health Services
- $100K - $130K Annual Salary
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Ask Us!
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
The Administrator of Health Services will be responsible for the management and coordination of the overall care center operations that provides quality resident care in a fiscally responsible manner. Utilizes management expertise to develop, implement and evaluate effective care delivery systems and operational systems. Will be responsible for providing leadership and development of all care center staff. Other related operational responsibilities may be added over time.
The Administrator of Health Services will report to the President/CEO and will provide direct leadership and supervision to assigned staff and volunteers. The Administrator of Health Services must have hands-on familiarity with all phases of management involved in the assigned day-to-day operations of long term care. The Administrator of Health Services must communicate effectively with the Board of Directors, the administrative and operational staff, residents, visitors and vendors, and the greater Glendale/Phoenix community. The Administrator of Health Services will possess a genuine interest in and concern for geriatric, chronically ill, and/or disabled persons. Must be able to fluently communicate in or to take or give direction or guidance in the English language.
- Regular attendance is considered an essential function of this position and is necessary for the efficient operation of the business.
- Develops and implements all quality assurance programs, plan oversight, policies and procedures for the purpose of establishing guidelines needed to effectively meet care center goals while adhering to all relevant corporate, city and state guidelines together with the Department of Health Services licensing requirements.
- Responsible for the supervision and direction of all care center staff, and partners with Human Resources in completion of all administrative duties to include but not limited to; personnel action forms, annual evaluations, corrective actions, employee relation needs, resident event reporting, employee accident reporting, interviewing, hiring, onboarding and training all staff members.
- Responsible to meet continued training requirements to maintain licensure(s) (which may include off-site education credit hours, CEU’s, etc.). Verification must be sent to the Human Resources department and will be included in the personnel file.
- Provides leadership, guidance, and support for the operations of the care center divisions.
- Partners with the Chief Financial Officer and the directors of each care center department/division to develop and forecast accurate operating budgets.
- Monitors and evaluates on-going care center operations to ensure achievement of all budgetary, quality performance and customer service goals while maintaining compliance with all state and federal regulations.
- Collaborates and supports initiatives in Medicare/Medicaid/ALTCS to include corporate and labor law compliance together with the President/CEO and Human resources.
- Shall serve as the HIPAA compliance officer for the organization. Responsible to manage and maintain the written HIPAA plan. Required to train all personnel and implement systems to ensure compliance.
- Ensures that the Care Center operations reflect a continuous seamless delivery system of programs and services helping individuals achieve the highest level of care.
- Provides leadership and takes initiative and works with senior staff to research and develop and enhance programs and services in response to the trends and needs for the residents.
- Consults with other local and regional organizations, associations and memberships to strengthen existing programs and services.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
The vision of Glencroft is to create an environment that inspires seniors to experience enriched and fulfilling lives. Glencroft is the largest Senior Living Community in Arizona and the 4th largest in the nation. The community sits on 40 lush acres of citrus trees and grass. We offer all-inclusive services to our residents which consists of housekeeping, security, meals, transportation and activities.
To provide a broad continuum of high quality senior services in a manner that demonstrates Christian love and compassion we select only the best employees. If you are passionate about your job and working with seniors in a team-orientated work environment, then we want you.