- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Hunt Regional Medical Partners in Greenville TX is looking for a full time LVN or Medical Assistant to work in a busy Gastro office Monday through Friday.
- To support Hunt Regional Medical Partners’ Gastro practice in a clinical and administrative capacity.
- Employee will be proficient in all areas of responsibility, with minimal supervision and oversight required.
- Minimum Work Experience - None
- Required Licenses/Certifications - Must have a LVN license from the State of Texas or a Medical Assistant Certification.
- Required Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities - Will possess excellent verbal/communication skills. Possess the ability to resolve conflict. Possess excellent listening skills.
- Demonstrates an understanding of and adherence to the HMHD Compliance Plan.
- Conduct reflects HMHD’s values and a commitment to HMHD’s Code of Conduct.
- Complies with all HIPAA standards.
- Greet and Room Patients.
- Obtain History/Physical, Reason for Visit.
- Reconcile Medication(s) with Patient.
- Assist Physician/Provider in Patient Interaction and Procedures.
- Insert IV.
- Draw blood.
- Patient Treatment Room Preparation and Maintenance.
- Referral Coordination, both outgoing and incoming.
- Surgery Scheduling and Coordination between Physician/Hospital and Patient.
- Pre-Operative Appointment Scheduling and Coordination between Hospital and Patient.
- Communicating Lab and Procedure Results to Patients.
- Review and Clarification of patient consent forms with patient prior to patient signing forms.
- Call/Process Prescriptions to Pharmacy as applicable.
- Ability to provide and explain instructions for Patient Procedure Preparation, Prescription, and other directives needed with regard to patient education
- Preparation of Chart information for Physician as needed/requested.
- Performs Glucometer, including QC of glucometer.
- Performs PFT.
- Performs ABI Measuring.
- Performs EKG.
- Determines Eligibility and Benefits.
- Authorizes and Pre-Certifies Procedures.
- Schedules Appointments and Procedures in System(s).
- Scans Documents into System(s).
- Indexes Scanned Documents.
- Check in and out functions.
- Collect Appropriate Copayments and Co-Insurances.
- Answer Phones.
- Prepare documents for Transmission to External Entities via Facsimile, Mail, and Other.
Would you like to have a positive influence on the lives of patients and families in Hunt County, Texas? With a career at Hunt Regional Healthcare, you’ll have that chance.
As a member of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to live out our mission and vision through service-oriented care. Hunt Regional aims to be the preferred health care system in the communities and surrounding areas we serve. We do that through state-of-the-art technology, continually advancing service lines, and through providing a safe healing environment and outstanding patient experience for each individual we treat. Our values and quality care set our organization apart.
Hunt Regional Healthcare is proud to offer a competitive benefits package that is designed to work for you. If you're looking for premium healthcare coverage, you've come to the right organization.
Core benefits include:
- Medical benefits
- Dental & vision benefits
- Long-term disability
- Voluntary accidental death & dismemberment
- Life insurance
We also provide a robust supplementary benefits package, including:
- Prescription coverage
- Wellness perks
- Employee counseling
- Retirement packages
- Flexible spending accounts
- Paid vacation time off
- Generous sick leave allowance
- Other voluntary benefits