Case Manager, Bridge
- $18.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement
- Employer Unlikely to Respond
Veterans Village of San Diego is looking for a Case Manager to work with our Bridge program. If you love working with veterans, desire to make a difference every day, perhaps this position is for you!
- Conducts client assessments consistent with program requirements.
- Assist clients in designing individual case plans and short and long term permanent housing goals.
- Provides services to clients including, but not limited to connections to resources, supportive counseling, crisis intervention, mentoring, and education.
- Work in conjunction with other program staff to identify areas to be addressed in the case plan.
- Assures security of confidential information and materials.
- Ensure case files are complete, all requirements are met and documentation is accurate and thorough.
- Assure clients’ adherence to the policies and procedures of the program and perform appropriate disciplinary measures for non-compliance.
- Attends agency, program and collaborative meetings as assigned.
- Demonstrate familiarity and acts in accordance, with established safety regulations, policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Services, related field, or equivalent experience required.
- Basic understanding of the military and/or the Veterans Administration.
- At least 6 months social services experience
- Understanding of causes of homelessness.
- Fluently read, write, and communicate in English.
- Able to work within a diverse population.
- Able to lift 15lbs or more.
- Able to pass background check and drug screen.
- Have reliable transportation.
• If you were a client of VVSD, you must have been out of all programs for a minimum of 2 years.
Veterans Village of San Diego is an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.