Dental/Orthodontics Assistant and Records Technician
- $15.00 - $24.00 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food, Ask Us!
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Growing fast! We have two openings on our back office team:
This is an entry level position in which you will take x-rays, photos, and assist in the back-office lab and operatories. A great first-step for new aspiring orthodontics assistants.
We are looking for a dental/orthodontics assistant with at least 3 years of assisting experience. Successful candidates will be able to perform all basic orthodontics assistant tasks. Successful candidates will be evaluated during a paid working interview.
We Value Team Members Who:
- Show up consistently and on-time, every time.
- Get along well with others and have a supportive, team-player attitude.
- Possess a strong attention detail and desire to get things done quickly and correctly.
- Adapt well to a fast-paced environment where changes occur frequently.
Some Benefits We Offer:
- Free food! We provide food and snacks in our break room for all team members.
- Orthodontics care included! Need braces? Our qualified team members receive complimentary orthodontics treatment.
- Our total compensation is typically above industry standard with a bonus program for qualified team members.
- We will provide training on our practice management software, computer systems, and other tools.