Reservation Representative (Contact Center)
- $14.00 - $17.00 Hourly
- Temporary / Seasonal
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Employee Discounts
Welcome to the Travel Corporation! With over 10,000 employees across 35 offices across the world and over 70 years of experience, we aim to spread the love of travel. Our philosophy is simple: To create enriching experiences for our travelers by combining an unbeatable mix of exceptional service and quality at great value.
We are seeking vacation planners, city explorers and travel experts. We would like to welcome you on board as a Reservation Agent to support our Family of Brands and begin your career in travel.
THIS ROLE INVOLVES:
- Sales: You will answer incoming calls and match our product with customer needs. You will maximize opportunities to up-sell and participate in call center initiatives for increased sales.
- Exploration: You will develop a quest for knowledge to understand the brand you represent.
- Problem Resolution: You will identify, research, and resolve issues to customer satisfaction.
- Collaboration: You will partner with your manager and teammates to meet your individual goals and contribute to the overall sales goals for the brand.
- Taking initiative: You will be proactive in generating business by following up on incoming leads from our sales and marketing campaigns.
- Nurturing: You will build, develop and cultivate relationships with repeat clients, travel partners and colleagues.
- Curious: You continuously seek out the world as an adventurer and you find yourself knowing interesting facts like the Eiffel Tower's exact height of 984 feet or that Vatican City is also a country.
- Customer service oriented: You have a desire to anticipate, recognize, and exceed customer needs.
- Attentive to details: Providing quality is important to you. You know that being accurate and thorough contributes to positive customer experiences.
- Enthusiastic: You have an infectiously positive personality.
- A planner: You are eager to research each destination so you can navigate the city like a local.
- Balanced: You have the ability to maintain focus while prioritizing a multitude of tasks.
- An adventurer: You know the best restaurants in town, can organize a vacation for your friends and family, and are eager to explore any new spots in your area.
- Tech savvy: You welcome the challenge of learning new software programs.
- A top performer: You have high standards and hold yourself accountable for your work.
- A High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- One or more years of Customer Service and/or Sales experience (previous call center and/or travel experience preferred)
- Microsoft Office knowledge including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- The ability to retain and organize large volumes of changing information
- Strong ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Availability to work overtime as required
- Availability to work any shift during business hours including evenings and weekends
BENEFITS & PERKS:
- Supportive, fun and friendly team environment
- Competitive Wages
- Volunteer Days (2 per year)
- Employee referral incentives
- Professional development for all employees
- On-going training program for all staff
- Opportunity to learn all aspects of the travel industry
- Opportunity for full time benefits
- Excellent travel discounts for employees, friends and family members
The Travel Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against race, color, creed, sex, gender, religion, marital status, age, national origin, sexual orientation, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws or ordinances.