Technical Service Engineer - China
- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
LSPT’s Technical Service Engineers provide outstanding customer service to clients while installing and maintaining laser peening equipment. The TSE provides frontline support by resolving customers' problems and issues through technical expertise and troubleshooting. The TSE has the responsibility of maintaining a strong customer relationship. The TSE uses critical thinking to resolve issues and determine appropriate action to rapidly repair systems and equipment. TSEs provide training to our customers and verify the operational performance and data quality of systems in order to contribute to our overall team success.
The Technical Service Engineer in this position will:
- Under minimal supervision, serve as lead to assigned customers; complete troubleshooting, installation, validation, maintenance, and service repair needs on designated equipment. May assist and/or train less experienced Engineers and Technicians
- Provide excellent and efficient customer service to LSP Technologies customers, along with technical training on products
- Repair, maintain, and install product line(s).
- Complete on-time and accurate Preventative Maintenance and Field Modification Instruction as needed
- Willingness to reside in China
- Must be able to travel both domestically and globally
- Document and report all repairs and product failures
- Keep up to date on administrative responsibilities such as maintaining customer service logs and internal service records in a timely manner
- Help with the development of preventative maintenance procedures
- Focus on customer needs and satisfaction, while building on and enhancing the relationship with the customer to ultimately become a perceived partner in their business
- This position has a 50-pound lifting requirement. This would be to include tools, replacement parts, consumables etc.
- Maintain a Valid driver’s license
- Effective communication and customer service skills.
- Instill customer satisfaction that is recognizable and valuable to the customer.
- Stay compliant with the company’s standard background check, including a post-offer drug test.
- Strong time management and organization skills.
- Associates degree plus 1-3 years of experience
- Technical Associates degree or equivalent in military experience
- Hold a current valid driver’s license and good driving record over last three years is required
- Ability to travel and provide service all over the globe with up to 80% of time spent on the road
- PLC troubleshooting experience, Beckoff experience a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 3 + years’ experience diagnosing and repairing mechanical, electromechanical, and/or electronic equipment.
- Experience interfacing with internal team members and external customers
- Laser optic experience
- Robotics programming experience
- Experience with optical setups and working knowledge of optical principles.
- Fluent in verbal and written English.
Our Company is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, or any other protected class.
Our Company is a fun and challenging place to work with a casual atmosphere. Come to join the successful and growing company that pioneered the industry.
Smoke-free and drug-free environment.
Compensation will be based on qualifications and experience.
Competitive benefits package including medical, dental and 401k.
LSP TECHNOLOGIES IS ALWAYS LOOKING FOR GREAT PEOPLE TO JOIN OUR TEAM!
LSPT is an exciting place to work! Our company is a world leader in designing, developing, and implementing high-energy laser systems and processes. We offer a fun and challenging work environment with a casual atmosphere, flexible hours, and a family feel. LSPT is a small business that is growing rapidly. We value a strong culture promoting innovation and teamwork, and we expect all LSPT employees to be humble, hungry, and smart.
Humble: At LSPT you are part of a coordinated team delivering customer satisfaction and quality. Each team member plays a critical role in fulfilling our core objectives, and only by working together can we achieve our ambitious goals.
Hungry: LSPT is growing fast, and we need hungry individuals to take our organization to the next level. When we set our sights on a goal, we pursue it tenaciously and never let up until the job is done.
Smart: LSPT is a world leader in state-of-the-art laser processing solutions. We employ seasoned experts across our organization, and value innovative problem solving to keep our products and services on the cutting edge.
Would you like to be part of a pioneering organization? Are you humble, hungry, and smart? Visit our job listing page to view current openings and opportunities.