- $18.27 Hourly
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Schedule: 11pm – 7am
• Close out day’s transactions
• Prepare new day’s business
• Perform front desk functions such as answering switchboard, check in late arrivals, check outs
• Perform and complete Front Desk tasks including answering switchboard, check in late arrivals, early check outs, programming wake up calls, and assisting with all member and guests needs and requests
• Communicate to other departments as necessary to provide excellent member service
• Ensure adherence to all Room’s Divisions policies and procedures
• Complete required reports accurately and in a timely manner
• Maintain cleanliness and safety of work area
• Perform routine walks of entire building during shift
• 3-year experience as Night Auditor and/or Front Desk Agent required
• Customer service background preferred, previous front desk experience required.
• Must be able to stand for majority of shift, up to 8 hours per shift.
• Must be able to work independently and communicate well to next shift.
• Effective working knowledge of Front Desk operations
• Ability to access, input, analyze and retrieve information from computer systems
• Ability to maintain member confidentiality at all times
• Exceptional oral communication skills
• Ability to sit, walk, stand, lift, pull, push, grab
Jonathan Club is a private member only club with locations in Santa Monica and downtown Los Angeles. Club facilities include various Food & Beverage outlets from fine dining, wine room dining, high volume casual and rooftop dining.