Digital Marketing Manager
- $70K Annual Salary
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Ask Us!
- Employer Very Unlikely to Respond
We are searching for a Digital Marketing Manager to lead marketing and automation strategies, implementation, analysis, and optimization of digital marketing efforts, as well as the associated coordination of our digital advertising campaigns for our unique audience segments.
In this role, you will lead strategic digital campaigns that will involve new customers, promote our services, and maintain member retention levels. You are the central hub for campaign performance, inform interested parties along the way, and can communicate clear and concise updates and recommendations that meet MGMT Sports brand standards.
Essential Job Functions
- Create strategies, direct, implement, and optimize the creation of email campaigns in support of the company's objectives and the value of services for consumers.
- Acquire the configuration, maintenance, and review of recurring and activated email campaigns.
- Lead the development and analysis of weekly / monthly / campaign reports for senior management with the following practical steps to optimize campaigns (for example, emails, announcements, etc.).
- Predict the results of the email and monitor the test matrix to help the leadership make strategic decisions based on data.
- Develop and maintain the calendar of email content.
- Serve as an expert in the subject of email marketing, including the ability to articulate and defend email best practices.
- Strategically evaluate current customer services (paid advertising and social networks, local search, and review marketing) and make suggestions to improve commercial and marketing performance.
- Develop and execute brand-specific strategies and campaigns for social clients and PPC payments (Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, Google Search, and Display).
- Align internal and client computers in messaging between channels.
- Work with the production team to ensure staff availability to complete approved campaign tactics.
- Identify and increase any obstacles that impede progress as they appear.
- Other tasks assigned to it.
- You have a minimum of 3 years of experience in email automation management with an agency, corporation or small business
- You graduated with a BA/BS degree in Marketing, Computer Science, or a related field that helped you make the transition to a digital marketing career.
- You understand the principles of email marketing methodologies and implementation tactics.
- Have an expert level knowledge of industry-standard automation platforms and their functionality and capabilities (for example, Frederick, Hubspot, Marketo, Emarsys, etc.).
- You have expert-level knowledge of digital payment advertising platforms (for example, Google, LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.) that complement email campaigns.
- You provide the best communication practices and make recommendations to help guide copy and design decisions.
- You can manage multiple projects at once while meeting deadlines, managing time effectively, and prioritizing tasks.
- You feel comfortable making
- decisions and working with minimal supervision.
- You are focused on the solution
- You exude positivity and is someone with whom the team meets to perform the highest quality work.