- $36K - $46K Annual Salary
- Full Time
- Ask Us!, Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Meal Plan / Free Food, Employee Discounts
- Employer Likely to Respond
The Restaurant Manager is responsible for managing the overall operations of a Qdoba restaurant.
- Uses discretion in daily management decisions with accountability for living the Brand values and helping the brand thrive.
- Focuses on developing a people and guest-centric culture that consistently delivers excellent guest service and food quality while ensuring compliance with policies, procedures, and regulatory requirements.
- Competitive pay - $40k - $46k annual salary + bonus potential
- Free meal when working
- Discounted Meals with both Qdoba and Papa John's
- A growth-oriented, financially stable company
Benefits for managers may also include:
- Paid time off
- Aggressive, yet realistic Bonus Plans for Management Roles
- Health, Dental and Prescription Insurance
What You’ll Do:
- Monitors staffing levels; recruits and selects employees
- Trains, develops, coaches, and evaluates employee performance; ensures systems for training employees are fully implemented and followed
- Assigns activities and tasks
- Identifies and develops internal candidates for management and Team Leader positions
- Treats employees with respect and dignity and regularly recognizes and rewards employees
- Complies with all state and federal labor laws and regulations
- Holds restaurant team accountable for consistently delivering excellent guest service and food quality
- Reviews practices and modifies as needed to continuously improve the guest experience
- Interacts with guests and the community; responds to guest questions, concerns and complaints in a timely and professional manner to ensure positive resolution and guest recovery
- Maintains brand image by ensuring restaurant cleanliness, maintenance, and excellent service
- Uses management information tools to analyze restaurant operational and financial performance
- Identifies trends and implements action plans for improvement
- Focuses efforts on developing long term sales growth initiatives designed to drive profitable sales growth
What We’re Looking For:
- Minimum Age: 21+ years old
- High school diploma or equivalent education required
- Previous management or supervisory experience is required.
- Ability to communicate in English is required; Spanish comprehension is helpful.
- Fundamental reading, writing, math and computer / POS skills are required; must meet the minimal criteria in background check.
- Must successfully complete the in-house management training program.
- Must make a minimum commitment of 45 hours per week with shifts of varying times and lengths.
- Must be available and willing to work a variety of days/times including weekends and evenings.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.