- $0.00 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
Provide friendly, responsive service to create an exceptional dining experience for all of our guests. Each FOH team member's primary objective is to show our guests such a marvelous time in a high energy/high paced environment, they will want to return again and again. Love of food and music is always a plus!
This is a more team oriented environment than you’ve seen in other restaurants. We pool all tips and still bank because we all work HARD. If you don’t think a tip pool will work for you, you are correct!
Kemuri Tatsu-Ya is one of Texas’ finest izakaya & bars serving meat-centric shareable plates with Japanese & Texan influences. Our accolades include (to begin with): "Best New Restaurants in America 2017" - GQ Magazine, "Editors Top Restaurant in Austin" – Austin Chronicle and many more to come!
- Welcome and greet guests. Make all our guests feel comfortable and let them know you’re there to personally take care of them.
- Work with a humble swagger.
- Ability to work flexible schedule.
- Make recommendations you genuinely feel your guests will enjoy.
- Answer questions about our food, beverages and other restaurant functions and services.
- Take food and beverage orders from guests, enter orders in our point-of-sale system which relays orders to the kitchen and bar.
- Deliver food and beverages from kitchen and bar to guests in a timely matter.
- Perform side work at the start and end of each shift as required by service station assignment.
- Maintain clean service areas.
- Monitor and observe guests dining experience. Ensure guests are satisfied with the food and service. Respond promptly and courteously to any requests.
- Be ready and willing to assist fellow team members as situations arise.
- free shift meals
- discounted meals at all Tatsu-Ya locations
- paid family meal
- flexible hours
- dynamic and detail-focused work environment
- potential for rapid advancement