- Depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Likely to Respond
Paco’s Tacos & Tequila offers big Texas flavor in Charlotte’s SouthPark neighborhood!
We’re looking for a Host(ess) to join our team. With 200 seats, including 20 seats on the patio, Paco’s Tacos is a lively neighborhood spot with loads of space to sip, savor and mingle. If you love working with some of the best people in the business, check out the details below:
We encourage you to apply in person. A Manager would be happy to speak with you Monday thru Friday, between the hours of 2pm and 4pm.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Happily welcome and greet guests upon arrival
- Make all our guests feel comfortable and let them know you’re there to personally take care of them
- Make reservations with our Guests. (Knowledge of Open Table is a plus!)
- Know regulars by name; know their preferences and needs
- When on a wait, record guest’s name and number of people in party, provide guests with estimated waiting time, and seat them as soon as possible when a table becomes available
- Seat guests based on guest preferences while balancing guest flow
- Present guests with a menu when they are seated, and ensure the table looks great and is up to standards
- Thank guests as they leave and invite them to return
You Need to be:
- Someone with guest service experience, excellent English communication skills, and a working knowledge of computers (Open Table experience is a plus.)
- In our busy environment it is important that you are able to stand for long periods of time, and if needed can lift up to 25 pounds.
- Teamwork, the desire to give great service, and a fantastic personality round out our ideal candidate.
We appreciate great talent. We provide great earnings potential, fun incentives, and regular opportunities for growth. Add to all that a 50% restaurant discount at all our FS Food Group concepts and as an extra bonus, you get to work with some of the best in the business! Sound good?