Human Resources Assistant
- $14.00 - $18.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Employee Discounts
- Employer Likely to Respond
USAePay is looking for a full-time Human Resources Assistant to join our team! This is an entry-level position where a candidate will be supporting Human Resources efforts for approximately 70+ employees.
We are looking for a friendly, responsible, detailed-oriented and goal driven individual to extend our employee relations team. Here are some of the essential;
- Prepare new employee files
- Onboarding employees
- Hiring process
- Arrange company benefits
- Coordinate and assist in other duties around the office and special projects as assigned
Minimum qualifications required for this position:
- Minimum 1-year experience in administrative/general clerical work. Experience in human resources a big plus!!!
- Customer service and data entry experience required
- Knowledge of MS Word/Excel is helpful
- Good written and interpersonal communication skills
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, and have the ability to problem solve and meet deadlines
-Health insurance (100% covered)
-Vision and Dental insurance
-Monthly catering, team-bonding activities #LifeatUSAePay
Please submit a resume and a cover letter for consideration.