Team Member Associate
- $12.25 - $13.50 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food, Ask Us!
- Employer Likely to Respond
The Flame Broiler, a Korean-inspired, healthy, quick-service restaurant is looking for team members at our Santa Ana location and Tustin Locations. Potential applicants must be available from at least 9:00 am- 8:00pm Monday through Saturday.
Restaurant experience a plus, but having a great attitude, solid communication skills, and positive work ethic is important.
These are rather unique locations; our operating hours are 10:00am - 8:00pm, Monday through Saturday. Potential applicants must be available from at least 9:00am - 3:00pm Monday through Saturday.
This position will have an emphasis on the kitchen, but you will know and serve at all areas of the restaurant
- Cooking and preparing ingredients (ie: cutting vegetables, preparing rice, charbroiling meats/protein)
- Appropriately adjusting preparation based on current and anticipated customer volume
- Working with other team members to ensure preparation is completed for that day, and for the future
- Washing dishes and maintaining back-of-house cleanliness
Front-of-House (Assembly Line)
- Completing recipes/bowls, while adjusting for any customer preferences
- Monitoring food ingredient levels at all times
- Maintaining accurate portion control to management's standards
- Maintaining proper food handling standards
Front-of-House (Customer Experience)
- Providing a warm and friendly experience to each The Flame Broiler customer
- Ensuring all customer areas are cleaned and maintained
- Ensuring all customers areas are stock (ie: forks, napkins, lids)
The Ideal Candidate Will:
- Be able to perform the basic functions of the job
- Be able to develop great relationships with all other team members, as well as with the customers
- Listen well and speak clearly to other team members and guests
- Always have a positive and energetic attitude
- Have the ability to adapt to changing customer volume levels and store business, with a sense of urgency
- Be able to accurately follow recipes and general guidelines
- Be able to seamlessly transition between front-of-house and back-of-house duties during peak hours
- Be able to lift up to 25lbs consistently
- Be able to firmly grasp tools/utensils (knives, scoops, mops, etc.)
- Have the ability to communicate in the primary language(s) of the work location
- Be available between, at minimum, 9:30am - 6:00pm, M-S
- Have a high school diploma
Flame Broiler is not your average quick-serve restaurant. Our desire is to break down the traditional business model of the foodservice industry and operate out of a different mindset. We seek to love through serving simple food in order to bring good health, doing it with care together as family – one bowl at a time.
Conceived in 1995, Flame Broiler started out with just a single, family-owned location in Fullerton, CA. Love was woven into the fabric of our culture since day 1 and defines how we create our food, treat our people, and engage with our communities to serve them delicious & healthy food. It continues to inform the way we operate and allows us to be a company dedicated to loving people above all else. This mindset is what brought us to where we are today and continues to be what drives us forward.