- compensation depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Employee Discounts, Ask Us!
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Thompson Lexus in Doylestown and Willow Grove are currently hiring Sales Consultant. As a Thompson Sales Consultant you'll be at the forefront of the automotive industry, promoting cutting edge technology that makes driving a passion and sustainable mobility a reality. Training salary is $500 per week plus full commission.
- Enthusiastic with high energy throughout the workday
- Outgoing and friendly personality, especially while handling objections
- Quality customer service skills and sales track record •Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Persuasive and able to overcome customer objections
- Capable of learning and using Microsoft Office and proprietary sales programs
- Persistent, competitive and great work ethic
- Support customers in the completion of their sales applications
- Assist management to increase sales by inspecting the lot's vehicles daily
- Help management in ensuring the lot is merchandised correctly to maximize sales
- Greet and guide customers as they appear in the store to proceed into the sales process
- Help customers find a vehicle which meets their needs by using current inventory sheets
- Enhance the sales process by demonstrating the vehicle features
Why Work for Thompson?
Working for Thompson means you’re a part of the family. We have a unique culture where management knows your name and works with you to achieve your career goals. We offer competitive salaries, top-notch facilities that include toolboxes for our technicians, air-conditioned shops, free uniforms, Saturday team lunches and an extensive benefits package.
At Thompson, we care about your family because you are a part of ours. We organize events like Bring your Child to Work Day and Dorney Park day, where your family can also be involved with the Thompson experience. We also do an annual tree decorating contest, Denim Day, and the exciting Thompson Bucks County Classic – our international cycling event that happens right here in Doylestown!
Thompson employees could work anywhere but they choose to work here, and that's what makes the difference! So, take a look and see if there’s a position right for you to join our family. Experience the Thompson Difference for yourself!
BENEFITS FOR FULL-TIME EMPLOYEES INCLUDE:
- Blue Cross health plans with $0 deductibles, dental, vision and RX plans
- Paid life insurance | Short and long-term disability | 401K plan with company match
- Flexible spending accounts for medical and dependent care | Paid Employee Assistance Program
- Paid vacation, personal days, and holidays
- Employee and family discounts
See our list of available positions by clicking the link below.
The Thompson Organization is an equal opportunity employer and drug-free workplace.