BOH Employee Level 1 to 4
- $15.00 - $17.50 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Health Insurance, Employee Discounts, Ask Us!, Meal Plan / Free Food, 401K / Retirement
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Description: Do you love making great food? Do you enjoy working in a fun, fast-paced environment with team members who share our passion and perfection?
Level 1 ($15) Sanitation/Janitorial Opening/Closing Down Station(sanitizer bucket change)Wash Dishes & ToolsDeep Clean Clean Bathrooms (Front & Back)Dish Pit TrainingChemical Training - Color codes*Chop Romaine*Diced Tomatoes for Salad*Diced Cucumbers for Salad*Diced Onions for Salad*Slice Tomato Wedge for Kabob*Cut Bell Pepper for Kabob*Cut Onion Wedge for Kabob*Slice Lemon Wedges*Grind Feta Cheese
Level 2 ($15.50-$16.00) Prep- Station Opening/Closing Down Station*Cooking Basmatti Rice*Chopped Basil*Sliced Avocado*Croutons*Balsamic Vin*Lime Vin*Caesar Dressing*Garlic Puree*Garbanzo Hummus*Edamame Hummus*Black Bean Hummus*Tzatziki*Falafel*Chicken/ Tofu Marinade*Flat Iron Marinade
Level 3 ($16.50-$17.00) Salads/Appetizers- Station Opening/Closing Down Station*Sliced Cucumbers*Prep Broccoli Skewer*Tomato, Onion, Bell Pepper Skewer*Mushroom Kabob*Cut & Marinade Tofu*Tofu Kabob*Clean & Cut Chicken Tenders*Skewer Chicken Kabob*Marinate & Skewer Salmon*Marinate Flat Iron *Skewering Flat Iron*Koobideh Prep & Skewer
Level 4 ($17.00-$17.50) Kabobs- Station Opening/Closing Down Station*Cook Skewers*Plating*Bulgur*Brown Rice
- One-year experience as a Line Cook preferred.
- Ability to work positively in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to be on your feet and alert for extended periods of time.
- Ability to work effectively within a team.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. as needed.
- Must be able to work quickly in a confined area and stand for extended periods of time.
- Knowledge of weights, measurements, volume and cooking procedures.
- Continuous use of hands and arms, bending, reaching and twisting.
- $15.00-$17.50 an hour, based on experience…
- Flexible scheduling – full and part time (Guaranteed shift hours)
- Benefits offered at 30 hours
- Career growth potential – we promote from within!
- Employee Meal Benefits
- and so much more!
Please apply online today. Qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview. For more information please visit us at
PKG is an Equal Opportunity Employer .
Panini Kabob Grill is a perfect blend of old world style favorites with a healthy and modern European flair. The food at PKG is distinctive and extraordinarily fresh and healthy. We use only the finest quality ingredients, including the best imported olive oil and low fat cheeses, and all our produce and breads are delivered fresh daily.
With a commitment to quality and creativity, we offer an incredible variety of foods for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Our Italian Mediterranean influenced kitchen gains inspiration from the best cuisine of Europe and the Middle East has to offer. Our fresh, creative menu items are made from scratch and health oriented.
Start your day with perfectly prepared eggs, omelettes, breakfast sandwiches or French toast accompanied by the espresso drink of your choice. If you are joining us for lunch or dinner you can indulge in on our our grilled Panini sandwiches, (which made us a favorite) or an exceptional kabob, made to order with your choice of grilled chicken, filet, lamb or fish skewered with tomatoes and peppers. Enjoy sparkling water or gourmet iced Tea with your meal or a selection from our select beer and wine selections. In addition we offer outstanding salads and an extensive Mediterranean appetizer menu.
At PKG we are proud of our tradition of serving the very best food in an inviting and relaxed atmosphere that is authentically European. Our commitment to fine food and excellent prices will make you want to stop by and treat yourself everyday!