Jewelry & Fashion Studio Administrator
- $15.00 - $20.00 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Ask Us!
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Small established jewelry and accessories designer seeks a Jewelry Design Administrator who shares my vision. I am a fashion-forward entrepreneur and am looking for help as my business expands.
The role of the Studio Administrator is to track the flow of orders, products, and business information between multiple parties in the chain of commerce between our company, showrooms and manufacturers.
The Studio Administrator will be communicating to multiple groups via meetings, telephone, email and IM and must be able to do so in a professional courteous manner.
Job responsibilities include writing:
• Excel formulations and reporting
• Develop workflow and timelines for all necessary tasks
• Manage day-to-day project workflow
• Track product shipments, vendor documents, and partner compliance requirements
• Ensure timely and accurate purchase ordering and payment of invoices
• Organize and store all relevant files and documents
• Create progress reports for numerous stakeholders on a continuing basis
• Follow up with any parties, when necessary, to make sure that projects are completed accurately on a timely basis
• Quality control copy, photos, SKU and pricing for website platforms
The ideal candidate will have creative, design and marketing skills in such areas as graphic design, photography, social media management and jewelry-making, but such experience is not necessary.