- $13.00 - $16.00 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employee Discounts
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Miansai in Venice, CA is looking for a retail keyholder to join our four person strong team. Our ideal candidate is a self-starter, ambitious, and reliable. The position is for both our Abbot Kinney shop and our outpost on the Malibu Pier.
The Retail Sales Associate is responsible for driving sales through exceptional customer service, clienteling and knowledge of the Miansai brand and philosophies. The Sales Associates demonstrates an elevated style and has a heightened attention to detail.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Drive sales and obtain sales goals through excellent customer service and clienteling
- Demonstrate brand and product knowledge during all interactions with customers and co-workers
- Supports business by meeting and consistently working to exceed key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Builds lasting relationships and builds customer loyalty
- Manages multiple customers maintaining consistent communication with the sales supervisor and other associates
- Uses selling techniques such as; actively listening, asking open- ended questions, suggestive selling and closing the sale to build on customer’s collection
- Understands and embraces Miansai company philosophies
- Reflects the brand style, key looks and dress code
- Takes pride in personal contribution and knows personal performance
- Maintains high standard of store visual presentation to ensure the selling environment is customer ready
- Quickly recognizes problems and raises concerns
- Follow all company policies and procedures to ensure operational excellence in the front and back of house
- Assist or participate in company initiatives involving selling, service, stock, visual merchandising, etc.
Experience, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Associates degree, 2 yrs. relevant work experience or equivalent combination of education and relevant work experience.
- 2 yrs. of luxury retail sales experience.
- Demonstrated competency in sales, products and service.
- Proven ability to hit target sales goals and KPI’s.
- Previous knowledge of POS systems
- Proficient in Excel and Microsoft Office
- Ability to solve basic math problems: adding, subtracting and dividing
- Knowledge of retail merchandising practices.
- Solid communication, customer service, and problem-solving skills and the ability to work in a fast paced environment are also essential.
- Scheduling flexibility is required. Shifts are in Venice and at our Malibu outpost.
- Knowledge and compliance with all safety procedures associated with the work environment
Physical Demands & Work Environment
- On a regular basis, requires the ability to: walk; reach with hands and arms; stand for a minimum of 6 – 8 hours; and lift and/or move 50 lbs.
- On a frequent basis, requires the ability to stoop, kneel and crouch.
- On an occasional basis, requires the ability to climb a ladder and balance.
- High school or technical school preferred
- Bilingual (English, Spanish) preferred
- Creative thinking and vision /innovation to produce new ideas
- Commitment to and passion for your work